Sunday, February 15, 2009

I now have an Amazon Store!

I'm pretty excited about this!  We had talked about it in my last coupon class that people were unsure of where to get the baseball card holders over here.  Well, I've found a spot on Amazon that has them with the FREE super saver shipping over $25 or FREE shipping for those with Amazon Prime memberships.

For those of you who are stateside, this also is an easy way to get the baseball card holders, although you do have more store options than we do here.

For those of you who are unsure of what I'm talking about, I sort my coupons using the binder method where multiple coupons are sorted into the baseball card holders so you can see and find coupons quickly and easily at the store.  I use dividers to separate the categories, and my binder is a Mead 5 star notebook.  Although I do have some friends who have upgraded to a binder with a handle for easier carrying, I haven't done that yet.

To find my store, just scroll down to the bottom of the page on my blog.  You'll see the pictures there of some binders and coupon sorters that I've added as a start.  I need to contact Amazon to find out why part of it is being cut off with some of the extra categories, but the store is working!

I'll probably add a few books and other things as I get used to having a store.  I have several cookbooks I'd like to put in there since many of you know I'm a (retired for now) chef.

Enjoy!

No comments: