Friday, November 7, 2008

AAFES Europe Deals for this week Nov. 7 - Nov. 13

Well, they haven't posted the new ad for next week yet, but this week there are several items on sale that have some pretty good coupon match ups.

Gillette Fusion Razors are from $4.80 - $5.92  There is a $4.00 off any one Fusion Razor that expired 8/31/08.  I have 4 of these.  I will give 2 each to the first 2 people who comment that they want them and can pick them up from me this week.  Look for the August P&G ad if you can still find them at your local commissary.  

Wisk Laundry Detergent is 2 for $8.  I have seen $1.50 off coupons for these from the 5/18/08 red plum insert, or the June 2008 All You Magazine.  E-mail me if you're looking for this and I'll see if I have any.  Use 2 coupons and you have 2 bottles of detergent for $5.  Not great, but if you need it not bad either.

Schiff Move Free is $15.95.  There are multiple $5.00 off 1 coupons out for this.

Energizer Batteries are $1.00 off.  There are a bunch of $1.00 off coupons out for these as well.  First person who leave comment wanting these and can pick up I will give you 3 of the $1.00 off coupons.

There are also multiple coupons out for the Trident extra care gum that is on sale this week.

I'm going to try to link up some printables if I can find them, but as of right now I'm not seeing any.

Oh, and please don't think the Barbies are a good deal.  Go to my first post about the rockin barbie deal going on at Amazon with free shipping.  You get so much more for your money that way.

If anyone else sees anything that they know is a great deal, especially if it gets better with a coupon, please share!

Enjoy!

No comments: