Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Reader's Question: What happens if I don't have a bunt pan?

So, I am excited to report that I've had a question about how to make the Monkey Bread if you don't have a bunt pan.  Well, I'm thinking that the recipe would work fine using a loaf pan, just adjust your cooking temperature to 325 F for 35 minutes.  I haven't had a chance to try this, so make sure to keep an eye on it.  You don't want your bread to burn, but you want to make sure the middle is cooked.

Also, the second part of the question was where to find the Rhodes Roll 12 pack of Cinnamon Rolls.  Well, those you find in a bag in the freezer section of your grocery store.  If you want a recipe that works even faster, you can buy two packages of 6 rolls that comes in the foil pan, thaw them slightly, cut them, put on the cinnamon sugar, pour on the butter & throw them in a cold oven following their package directions.

Hope this helped to clear things up a bit!  Glad to hear that several of you want to try my recipe.  I want to hear how it turns out for you all.

I've been working on the blog a bit today; getting things linked on facebook and coming soon google plus. Look for another recipe coming soon.

No comments: